Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cellar Dwellar


Well, I am sitting here on the old lap tap. Can't use my new computer b/c we have a cellar dweller in our basement. Soooooo not impressed!!! The original plan was that he would stay a week or maybe 2. We are in month 2 and he is not leaving until mid-December!!!! Oh yeah and waht really picks my butt is that he did not even ASK......he is just staying. So no new mac, new art room, treadmill or Laundry!!!! I love it soo much! Oh yeah andour basement smells like hamster's... I am dead serious b/c he does not showever EVER!!!! You guy's know I am bad and not hoping in the ol' shower sometimes but her seriously does not shower EVER!!!!!
Have I mentioned that he has a 6 month old baby at home that he totally is missing out on. ANd oh yeah get this...she thought she was going to come here for a visit.....with the fricken baby!!!!!!!
My blood pressure is through the roof about this!!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

the count down is in, girly. by the time he's gone, we'll almost be home! in the mean time, chin up!