Friday, November 7, 2008

Olympic Rings!!!!!

A little shot of some olympic rings from August........ not sure why I didn't go for them:) I think I forgot to tell some of you that I went to this girls house in the HOOD of PAradise for this hair trial. Kim picked me up from there and was totally freaked out I had even gone in in the first place!!!!!!

Sooooo I sent a bunch of my favorite people a link to my post yesterday and I am wondering if they will check out my blog more often? Do you know that you can leave comments below my little posts? That would be nice a little comment here or there.

Kass came over last night to look at picture I took of her two munckin's. We were all set to burn them to a disc however since I am a MAC moron I could not for the life of me burn the images to a disc on my new computer. So we went upstairs to use the laptop and discovered a bunch of photos I missed. I hope I can get her the disc soon.

It was my brother's birthday on Wednesday. Happy Birthday TY GUY if you are reading this. God.....32 I cannot believe we are both in our 30's now ........aaaahhhhh!!!!!

Other than that not much new. Koda got cuter over night, it happens everyday with that guy!

Off to work, it is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

No comments: