Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Excercise DVD's









My husband and I bought a new TV stand for our TV which meant I had to organize my portion of the DVD's. I took a quick snapshot of the one's I currently own....I think it is about 30. Oh and I just ordered another one today. Starting next week when I return from Saskatoon I will be starting a 10 day challenge. I must do one exercise DVD a day for 10 days. I will review each DVD as I do them. I am looking forward to getting the one I ordered today because it is a baby and me DVD which will give Jack and I something to do during the day while we are cooped up inside. I sometimes feel bad that I do not entertain him enough. Do you have any suggestions for indoor activities to do with 12 week old babies? We usually go from playing to the swing to his play may to his bouncy chair and do that rotation a few times a day. The poor little guy must be bored. Oh wait I do random photo shoots with him where I make him wear crazy things like a pet Santa hat, beads and throw random Xmas tree balls on him!!!

On another note I thought I would include the only picture Jack will ever have of his mommy and him in his 3 months of existence as my husband is not good at picking up the camera to take shots of us at all. He only seems to get the idea when I have not showered and look like complete crap. This photo was taken after I went to the gym and was a sweaty mess but oh well!!!

I had to include a picture of Ruby because she is too sweet. I really would love to get another pooch. One her breed and age so she has someone to play with. Benji just does not play well with her and he is grouchy and growls at her sweet face:(

The bottom 2 DVD's are one's I would maybe like to order but I am not sure. If anyone out there has tried them please let me know. I have a couple of Tracy Anderson DVD's and they are a bit ridiculous but maybe this one will be good?

1 comment:

Dave said...

Wow....he is growing so fast. We wish we could get up to see him. Oh well, soon enough I guess.

Tell Kim that the camera should be with him 24/7. Thta way he won't miss a thing.........and you may get good money for some of those photos!!!!