Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Work in Progress











Ok bear with me I am posting pics of our baby room which is totally raw and in progress. I am not perfect like all the other blogs I read that only post pretty perfect pictures of their rooms. I need help and some advice about how to pull this room together! Oh and I am adding pics of my real true Expedit desk and a belly shot just for good measure 37 weeks!!
1. Ruby matching the carpet looking sweet despite her bad hair cut.
2. Belly pic 37 weeks...its big I know!
3. Dogs sniffing baby tiger costume my friend katie bought me.
4. Print I ordered from Etsy.
5. Closet
6. Painting of Ruby we bought in Asheville North Carolina. Its not really Ruby but it does look like her!
7. G from anthropologie for our last name.
8. Dresser mess
9. Crib
10. Expedit desk from Ikea

No comments: