Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday





Today is the day I was to go back to work and I am happy relaxing at home and enjoying my 1st ever maternity leave. I cannot believe after 7 years of teaching I finally have the joy of experiencing fall in all of its glory without work stress hanging over me. It truly is a wonderful time of year and I finally get to cherish it. If you think about it I have been in school my entire life and my fall has always been consumed by school....elementary school, high school, University and then life as a teacher. I am FREE!!!
I found this cute nursery on Spearmint Baby today and i really love it!!! It has the EXPEDIT shelves we just picked up from IKEA. Oh and I found a pic of my new desk, it is the EXPEDIT desk from IKEA as well. This desk is awesome because it is totally affordable, BIG and has lots of storage space. I LOVE IT!!!!

No comments: