Thursday, August 26, 2010

Best Friends Blog



CLICK HERE to visit my best friends BLOG. She just started it a few weeks ago and its awesome. I am linking you her post on Salt and Vinegar Chick peas. this recipe is seriously awesome if you are a crunchy salt freak like me.
You can read all about Amanda on her blog but it is crazy how long we have been friends and how different our lives are now that we are adults...yet we remain besties over the years despite not seeing each other that much. We met back when were in 6th grade, many moons ago. We have always been very different yet somewhat the same. She was always the tomboy athletic girl and I was the girl that was into dancing and art. When we finished high school Amanda moved away almost immediately pursuing a career in acting and singing while I stayed home and pursued my Arts & Education degrees. I turned into this super homebody and she went out to discover the world. Well that is not entirely true.....I went traveling to places like Australia, Singapore, Thailand etc and she was busy exploring the world of music and acting. We met when we were 11 years old and now we are both 31......OMG we have known each other for 20 yeas now!!!!! I could go on and on about our history but I will spare you all the goofy details unless I can get some good pictures to post as they are worth a laugh!!! The only pic I have on my computer currently is from my wedding 2 years ago. She is coming to town next week and I cannot wait to see her!
Love you Amanda!!!

No comments: