Tuesday, August 3, 2010




We are home from 2 weeks at the lake. It was a wonderful and relaxing 2 weeks full of sunshine, boating and simply relaxing. Our cabin has now turned into the place where we meet up with friends and family. Many of my Saskatoon friends and family vacation
at the same lake so now that we have moved, the Lake has become a place to meet up with everyone. I love it!
That said it is nice to be home in our comfortable house where the dogs have a huge fenced in yard to play in. Ruby loved the lake and LOVED chasing squirrels. She is soooo dirty now its not even funny!!!
While I was away my Mat & Nat Teal diaper bag arrived from ebay and I LOVE it!!!
I am still searching for a cardboard deer head for the nursery.
I am thinking I want to do a painting for junior's room before he arrives but all my art stuff is packed away in the garage and I have no access to it. I am inspired by the print on these bags for a painting.

No comments: