Monday, January 12, 2009

" That's a Doozey"



Is it good that when you crawl into bed your husband of 6 months says to you " Wow, that's a Doozey" about your pj's?
Just wondering?
Those of you that know me know that I love wearing the most awful granny nighties to bed however I am thinking I should maybe look for something a little "younger".
The thing is that I love nighties and they have to be long....... I hate short nighties. I have looked everywhere and cannot find any. If anyone out there has any suggestions please let me know!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

This post made me laugh out loud... possibly because it's too close to home?

{I wanted to tell you how much I love your header photo: it's stunning.} Congratulations.

Courtney
C Star Events

Life is Love Cherish Life said...

Thanks Courtney!
I swear that was a ture story! I still have yet to find any nice long nighties but when I do I will be posting for sure!
Thanks for reading my blog! I have linked up to yours. I love the rustic wedding you recently posted. That was the theme for us to!