Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 11,2009





My new addiction....... Audiobooks from itunes. I used to be a bookworm and actually read books. University forced me to read things I never wanted to and my whole reading went out the window. Magazines always stayed close to my heart however I do not count that as actual reading (even though I truly read then cover to cover). I downloaded a couple of books off itunes before we left and My oh My I love "reading" again! I went on itunes last night to see if they had any books I could use for my class at school and they do! I am thinking my kids will be pumped to read a book & listen to it at the same time! I downloaded The outsider's for them last night!
The images are from my mom's friend's place in Mexico. She spends her winter in PV and this is the cool pad she rented this winter. Kim and I loved it it was so open, original and inspiring.
Off to buy some CD's to burn my Audiobooks on.
Hopefully get a blackberry and thinking about heading out to Clavet...probably will NOT happen!!!!

1 comment:

Khaled KEM said...

I think now about Mexico or Cairo, Egypt. It was -14 C (without the wind chill) this morning when I walked to get my morning coffee.

Kh