Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Probably




The picture is a little snapshot of what I ate for breakfast for the past 3 mornings. That is probably the reason why when I went shopping last night nothing fit. It is probably the reason why all of my work clothes look like hell on me and it is probably the reason why all of my hard work with my trainer and wedding preparations have all gone out the window. I am Oprah for crying out loud a fricken big fat Oprah! In times of stress like now with my son I am polishing off a litre of ice cream. Why is it that my appetite does not go away when I am upset. I am a big fat emotional eating Oprah!
I am looking for a new trainer someone that is allabout pilates, cardio and physique type of exercises. Have you heard of Tracy Anderson? She is the trainer to Madonna and Gwenth Paltrow, she believes in small weights and lots of repetitions.http://www.tracyandersonmethod.com/ I want a trainer like her.
Not squating and lunging until the cows come home and my quads are huge and my ass is even bigger! ooohhh wait my ass is bigger b/c I eat a litre of ice cream for breakfast. i am not even an ice cream kind of girl......I do not really like any other kind of ice cream but cherry cheescake...i apparently LOVE that stuff!
On another note I am going to the vet today with my son to get an ultrasound to see what is happening with him. The vet right now believes he may have internal bleeding and/or his cancer is back. I was just kissing and snuggling with him and told his belly to BEHAVE!!!!!! We do not need that stuff happening in there! My goodness it is a belly that belongs to a dog that never behaved....but that was all the more reason to love him. Last night we went for a walk and he was having a blast! There was a little dog there and he was yelling at him. Koda has been yelling at me to, we even had a good howl all 4 of us on the way home from the park! If Koda is yelling and bossing me around then that is a good sign. Who knows in three hours you may not be able to pick me up off the floor though. I feel like when he is gone part of me will be gone forever. That fun, silly totally goofy part of me that he brings out. ENOUGH I am going to go and snuggle with him for awhile!
have a good day!

No comments: