Monday, January 19, 2009

OMG I made it on an inspiration board!






Courtney at C Star Events in Vancouver used our images in this inspiration board she created for her friend!!!! I am sooooo excited!!!! Thanks Courtney!
Anyone that is has planned a wedding in the last year knows that inspiration boards are HUGE! When I was planning our wedding I could not finy ANY cool Mountie weddings to draw ideas from!
Okay now I feel like posting more pics from our wedding. I have to be sure to keep my hubby's face out of thepics though....sorry!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Thank YOU!

I was starting to think that a serge-clad wedding meant "official" and "old school" [and totally not my boyfriend and me].
I just love all of the wedding photos that you've shared with us. Beautiful. I now have something to look forward to so thank you.

{The dirt road shot -your old header- is my favorite}.