Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tattoo are LAME but........




I have to start this by saying that I think tattoo's are really lame and for the most part UGLY. However,when I was 14 my best friend and I just had to go and get a tattoo. All we wanted was have a flipping tattoo, we didn't care what it was we just wanted a tattoo soooo bad it hurt. We ended up getting these horrible fish bones on our left foot. Mine looks sooo terrible now it is not even funny. I have wanted to fix it for years however I just have never known what to do with it.
If I could I would love a pretty cursive K however the fish is a big blog and pretty and cursive will just not do. If I cannot get a wonderful K letter on my foot, I am thinking of getting a camera. I do not particularity like the images I posted I just was looking around and grabbed these. If you know of any really good local artists please let me know. I will try and take a pic of my lame fish tattoo so you can see how bad it needs to be fixed.
The pic of the little girl is just one I edited tonight and I really liked it!

No comments: