Saturday, October 17, 2009

Inspired







I Love love love image and text artwork. I found these over at my friend Leig-Ann's Blog. And I am sooo inspired! The leaf painting is from Elsie and I have been wanting to do a repetition piece for awhile now.....think they may have jump started an idea. I told my bro i would paint him something for his house...just not sure what yet. I have a hard time not incorporating pink into my work and I do not think he would like that!
I have a photoshoot today for a friend's modeling portfolio...which means we get to have fun!!!! As well I am shooting a really great friend and he super cute family today hopfeluuy if time is on our side!!!!
Oh and the wolf is from a secret shoot I did yesterday. He reminded me sooo much of someone I miss with all my heart and soul:(

Don't forget to check out my NEW WEBSITE..........it is the reason why I have been MIA here! Does anyone know if I can change the url name of this blog without having to creat a new blog?

No comments: