Thursday, September 24, 2009

A few of my fav's




I thought I would share a few of my favourite things with you today!

1. Protein drink/smoothie. I have been realizing that these are really helping me manage my hunger and my ongoing battle with obesity!!!! My natropath has me on a really good one right now....I said good ...not tasty!!! It is super chalky and with a sensitive pallet like mine, I thought I would have a lot of trouble.....but I am doing good!

2. Frozen Grapes....the absolute BEST snack in the world and breakfast. I LOVE frozen grapes. When my hubby is out of town I buy all organic groceries b/c he just can't seem to hop on that train with me. He must love the chemical high he gets from his regular food:) Just kidding I love you hunny!!!!! Please let me buy more organic food it is good for us both!!!! Cheese Whiz from a jar is EVIL!!!!!

3. Physique 57 videos. I love them and so does my rear end!

3. Burt's bee's radiance lotion....chemical free goodness that makes your skin look great!

I am over my computer morning time by 4 minutes, I must go!
Have a great day!

No comments: