Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6th






WOW It's already July 6th. I have been on summer holidays for almost one week now. I am currently awake at 5:00 a.m. because I just cannot sleep for some reason. I am sooo out of whack it is not even funny. I am feeling really big and uncomfortable. I went for a walk last night and had to come back within 25 minutes because I had to pee. I cannot believe this baby will be here in roughly 8 weeks. I think that is why I am wide awake because I am in full on nesting mode now.
1. If anyone knows where to buy this Deer crib duvet please let me know!!!
2. The black mirror is similar to one I purchased recently...my hubby is gonna kill me!!!!! We are having a bit of an aesthetic battle in the new house...love him dearly but he likes cheap and easy. Me on the other hand I love different unique maybe not so cheap. I think he gets frustrated because all of my DIY ideas involve him doing the majority of the work:)
3. I want to refinish a glider for the nursery.......HOW this will happen now that I live in the boonies is beyond me.
I will post pics of our house is progress as soon as I find my usb cord for my point and shoot.
If you are interested in looking at what I have been shooting with my real camera please visit www.swoonphotography.blogspot.com

No comments: