Thursday, July 1, 2010

1st official day In Meadow



I arrived here in Meadow tonight around 5:30. It is now 3;30 a.m. and I cannot sleep so i am online looking for bathroom decor inspiration. I can't find much at all. i am looking to paint 3 bathrooms and I would like to do something different. I painted this new house all different shades of Gray and I am ready to POP the bathrooms with some fun and color.
While browsing online I found a baby monitor that I am interested in and a wall color I like.....that is it, that is all.
It was hard leaving my mom today. We have seen each other sooo much over the past few months. I lover her so much and I hate being away from her. I guess we will have to just make lots of visits and lots of phone calls and maybe a trip (or 2) away together every year.
I am going back to Saskatoon on Saturday so it was not a HUGE goodbye or anything. I am transitioning out of Toon slowly so I think that is a good thing. I hope this blog turns into more of an account of my new life as we have a lot of new things happening around here.
I better run and try and get some sleep!
Night....or shall I say morning???

No comments: