Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ruby Love



My sweet sweet Ruby!!! I had a post on my other BLOG about RUBY and I just felt the need to do another one here. We adopted Ruby from the shelter in October and I swear my heart grew bigger that day. She is the sweetest little gem that I have ever met. If you have read my blog you will know that I am passionate about rescuing pooches and she just proves why it is the BEST thing that anyone anyone can do. She is sweet, happy, social, a pleaser, a cuddler and a real peach. Everyone keeps telling me " oh wait for your baby to come you dogs will be NOTHING" I feel like punching people square in the fricken face when they say that to me. I have had dogs for the past 14 year all on my own and I NEVER EVER EVER would even think of not loving them as much or putting them on the back burner. I have plenty of love in my heart for both. The ignorant mentality that baby takes over EVERYTHING in life makes me wanna scream. I swear many women shit out their brain when they give birth and I will NOT be one of them!!!!!! I have actually promised my hubby this and he is well aware of the stunned mother complex that we often talk about how this cannot happen to me......we BOTH will not let it!!

No comments: