Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Inspirations for today





I am still dreaming about decorating our new house and these are a few images that I am inspired by today.
1. Funky glider....love it.
2. Cute nursery.
3. Kim loves the name JACK but I think it may be too popular of a name.....any thoughts?
4. I love this room decorated by Rachel Denbow for her daughter Ruby. I love the quilt with text and the sweet painting!
On another note I found a really cute and modern boys room in a magazine recently and I LOVE it.....I am hunting for pictures and will post some soon.

Today's name list:
Fletcher
Sutton
Berkley
Fynn
Cooper
Tucker
Jack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! The white dresser in the second photo is from Ikea - I have it in blue and it's great.

I like Fletcher, it's unique and a good name.

Hope you're well,
Kass xoxo

Leica Forrest said...

well our boy name list we had in case Ireland had been a boy was Xander, Easton & McGuire. Some different ones if you are looking!
good luck.
miss you!!!!