Thursday, September 17, 2009

I have a brand new website!!!!!





CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE!!!!!!

I have a brand new website and I just love it sooo much! It is still a work in progress however I am really happy with it. About 5 years ago I had a little dog walking business and I had a site for that company and it cost me and arm and a leg for that site and I could not update it on my own!!!! This new site was SUPER cheap and I can design and update it as much as I want!!!! I just love it!!!
I love being being a little entrepreneur....it is in my blood I think.

I am back at school full-time and I am already getting sick....I have a sore throat right now.....ahhhh!!
Oh and I am "trying" my best to do a cleanse my naturopath put me on....no corn,dairy or wheat products for 3 weeks.......she did not say potatoes so I have been eating chips.....is that bad???? hahahha !