Friday, September 4, 2009

Hair ramblings!!!!!


y



I would like to say a HUGE thank you to my neighbor for cutting my hair last night. it was beyond fabulous......I was wearing sweatpants and an old yucky sweatshirt, I walked out my front door 30 steps and into her house where we chatted away and she cut my hair exactly how I wanted....even curled it after!!! I was sooo happy! I absolutely HATE going to get my hair done...like really despise it which is why I can be see with 2 inch roots most of the time. I hate going to a salon, it taking over 4 hours and then being charged a million dollars when it is all said and done!!!!!! IHATE going to salons!!!! Seriously, ask my mother......she fears hearing from me whn I have left salon.... I RAGE every time!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Leica!!!!
1. Swoon logos
2. Pics I edited last night...playing around more in photoshop.
Today I am off to a PD day which means I don't have to drive 20 minutes to work...Kim is dropping me off here in the city.....yeaaahhh!!!!
Off to the lake tonight for the long weekend!!!!
Bye all!

No comments: