Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Bear










If tears could build a stairway
And memories were a lane
I would walk right up to Heaven
And bring you back again.
Four weeks ago tomorrow I had to say goodbye to my baby boy. My heart has never felt such intense pain. Part of me is gone forever. I just pray and hope that one day I will be with him again. He gave me sooooo much. Soooo much that no one will ever really understand. Those around me knew how much I loved him....well if you could multiply that by a million the maybe they will know just how much love him.
December 17 1995- June 17- 2009....I will see you in heaven my Boy. Give Kasey a kiss from me and you two have fun until we meet again!

1 comment:

Leigh-Ann said...

i love you sweetie! this still brings me tears, really... I wish I could hug you so much!