Saturday, April 24, 2010

Names I like



Today we found out the sex of our baby and I am really excited. I am so happy I did not wait as now I feel like I can finally identify with what is going on inside me. Maybe that is why I am up at 4:00 am looking at nurseries and thinking of names. I am certain only 1 person reads my blog.....HI KASS.....thanks for always reading!!! So I am not worried about spoiling anything for anyone. Whenever I write something down on paper I always loose it so I am going to use my blog as I always do as a work in progress idea gather-er!!!
Names:
Cooper
Charlie
Fletcher
Jack
Easton
Benton
Berkley
Bennet

That is all we have so far. I really cannot find any amazing boy nurseries online. I know I want to keep it simple and not go all out with a theme room as that is simply tacky in my opinion. I am obsessed with Gray right now so I think it would make a nice neutral palette and I can change things up as I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always check your blog for updates and love when you've posted something new to read! Boys are wonderful and I love all the names you have on your list so far. Exciting times!!

Kass