Sunday, November 8, 2009

November






Ahhhhh November....usually such a drab yucky month here in S'toon is actually really lovely. It is really nice out and the light is amazing at about 5:00 p.m. I just finished up a shoot with a friend about an hour ago. I have been really busy trying to balance full-time work with SWOON. Our new little girl now has a name....RUBY. She is sooo sweet I have fallen really in love with her and Benny has accepted her and they play all the time!!!! I just love them. I am not posting any new pics of them b/c she just has a terrible haircut......Poor thing had to be shaved in November:(
The top pic is from my shoot yesterday....I love it!!! The other pics are simply inspirations and things I like!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your family picture. What a sweet shot. So much better than those lame grocery store photo places.

November is amazing over here too in Manitoba. We're some pretty lucky prarie girls this fall!
XO