Sunday, June 14, 2009

SUPER SICK


I am soooooo sick.....ahhhhh I can hardly move I am so sore and tired and stuffed up. I think this is what I get for bragging all winter about hardly getting a cold......this summer bug came to bite me in the a*s BIG TIME.


Jose my Mexican Gardner aka my hubby was busy making our yard beautiful all weekend while I lay on the couch totally useless watching brain numbing TV.


On another note we found out last week that my mom's dear friend Toni passed away. One minute she was at Yoga and a few short hours later she was gone from this world. I came to know Toni last winter when my mother and I went down to Mexico for a week. Toni spent her winters down there and totally loved her Mexican vacation life. My mother and he had become friends when they were both only 21 years old. They recently reconnected and during that time I really connected with Toni as well. Last August she came from Winnipeg to our wedding and was my mother's right hand man. She was there for everything!
I cannot believe she is gone. the picture above was taken of her and I at a restaurant in PV ironically called Tony's Place. It has the best fajitas I have ever tasted!

No comments: