Monday, May 4, 2009

Don't be a slob, Don't be a slob, Don't be a slob!



Kim is away on training in Manitoba and I just keep repeating to myself " Don't be a slob". When Kim goes away, I like to play and when I play I am messy, messy , messy!!!!! Oh and the Big guy turns 29 this Thursday. Not sure what to get him exactly. I am thinking about p90x as he said he wants it and so do I actually. Does anyone know if you can actually buy it locally or do I have to order online? As well he has been mentioning an ipod touch. I think both of those would make a nice little 29th b'day gift don't you?
Random pics:
1. Back of us on our wedding day since I am not allowed to post pics of him here.
2. My Friend Lol is having a baby in a couple of weeks. I took some pics of her and her fiance. You can see more HERE
Gotta run!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Buy the iPod Touch.............or buy something you'll both enjoy.....Naked Twister!!!!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to Kim! Please tell him that Charlotte really enjoys his work on Blue's Clues (the resemblence shocks me daily, Janna, I swear to God).
Miss you - we need to catch up. My Mom arrives tonight, so we'll be busy for the next little while, but I promise I'll call soon.
xo